Saturday 19 December 2009

SHOWstudio


During the first term we went to the show studio fashion revolution exhibition at sommerset house, to research our understanding and preparing us for our theory unit, discussing the difference between interactive exhibitions and normal gallery exhibitions. although I’m not sure which I prefer I mean I really enjoyed the show studio one being able to interact with the exhibition and the live photo shoot was an amazing experience to watch but after on the way to meet back up at the coach I popped into the v & a museum took a little nosey around the fashion exhibition there and although it was just a static exhibition there were some lovely garments on show which were beautiful then leading me to question which do I prefer the interactive of the classical?? Ohhh lets see what conclusions we come to in the essay oh joy: /

No comments:

Post a Comment