Tuesday 26 January 2010

Gorgeous or grotesque..........

well well well the be all and end all of our FdA the big show the showcase the event call it what you want.... but so far what are my thoughts on this topic erm tad annoying the time issue I would love to be able to research more and have more design time but hey ho it’s got to be done but what if it’s not as spectacular as every1s hoping am I playing it safe is t too wacky questions questions questions and how much is too much when does the gap between fantastic and kitsch become too small is it gorgeous or grotesque is there to much going on hmmm

I choose to base my collection all about designing from organic forms like truly getting in there and designing from what we don’t see looking at small flowers maximising them by 3000 times and then try and fit a ridiculous Amazonian style woman in the middle confused .. You should be ... amazed you will be watching this space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment