Monday 8 March 2010

5 is the magic number

Well well well future plans the big 5 years how do I see myself spending these years.. . . . . . Well I’m split in 2 directions I really want to launch myself in the industry starting my own business brand and label but is it the right thing to do it straight away? Is it best to go alone? Would I benefit more from an MA? These are all questions a continuously ask myself and to be honest I’m not 100% sure on the answers. No. If I do go it alone and start straight away in the self employed business side could I face it alone, well maybe, but I do know a fellow course mate that is also interested in doing the same I might talk to her see if she’d be interested in proposing a collaboration working together to get us both set up could be very successful, she is an incredible designer after all. Or should I go into the industry part time and do a part time masters degree at the same time and the a few maybe a year or 2 more just to build up my knowledge before I would brave it alone, but in my time industry would I get 2 comfortable, would I get comfortable with the money, would I get too comfortable where I was to not want to strive for this great adventure. I don’t know but suppose either way that covers the 5 year plan. Though I still haven’t decided which path to pursue but I’m sure whichever way I choose will be the right 1 for me but hey ill talk to my course mate see if she would be interested fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment