Monday 15 March 2010

Another Busy week

Not only was this week the big essay deadline, I know which I have failed to mention, so I’ll give you a little overview. The Fashion As a Forum topic was all based around new media use's/ technology within the exhibiting of fashion and textile.... so I choose to do mine all wrapped around are catwalk models becoming obsolete as technology progress's, as well as asking the question why are models getting even thinner as we as a nation are mid obesity crisis interesting hey? well after a very opinionated essay and very very vast research file I found I was rather a mean bean in the essay but I was just writing my thoughts and feelings towards the topic though when reading through it I did feel rather guilty.... oh well

well the rest of the week was spent ready-ing myself for second toile review and finally having the collection as presentable garments and here they are, I would of course love to have many more but at the same time I’d much rather get these ones out of the way before taking on more than I can handle rather have 5 amazing outfits then say 12 shoddy 1s fashion to me truly is quality over quantity and always will be




If your wondering were the middle outfit’s bottom is well i have an amazing multi-functional skirt that can be reverses and looks awesome talk about 2 birds with 1 stone

No comments:

Post a Comment