Monday 15 March 2010

Welly love

God damn it I will have my wellington booties to style my collection with no matter how many people turn their noses up I was looking at the new hunter lace up willies but my tutor has given me an amazing idea into customising my own welly's got to have the classic bottle green start though but I shall post some piccys of my custom welly's when I get around to them got bigger fish to fry currently


so I eventually got round to it and here is the design I’ve come up with, only a quick simple sketch drawn up on illustrator but it’s a cut out separate tongue lace up welly eyeleted (possibly binded on the edges) with a neon mud painted on them to give them more of a retro garden feeling hope you like them I’m looking forward to playing around with them maybe styling them folded down who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment