Tuesday 6 April 2010

Free Thinking Confessions

Well I’ve been thinking a lot lately about fashion and well lots of random bits and bobs and well, with everyone asking my opinions on McQueen’s death and further issues in fashion. I know they happen, but to be honest I never really put much thought into them myself so I decided to ask myself what I think....

well people might not agree with me but I think he’s a complete dick head for doing it now before you all go ranting and raving about my lunacy there is reasoning to me, see in my life don’t ask how but I’ve read / come across / thought up just things to me that make sense and taken on wise word remember them jot them down sometimes wake up say 5:32 in the morning just have ideas thought which ill note down on say a phone, a piece of paper, whatever but any way...

I’m a firm, firm believer in doing what you love doing not what your good at (forgive me now for a feel a few quotes coming up), Take risks in life try new things just enjoy yourself and love doing what you do "You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice." ~Steven D. Woodhull. To me if you’re going to complain about something, yet do nothing about it I don’t want to know, couldn’t give a toss, "If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." ~Jim Rohn. We have freedom we are free thinkers and relating back to the whole McQueen situation fashion is a hell of a lot of work and effort, sweat tears, pin pricks, est. if you were so unhappy about it why would you keep doing it?? Carlos Castaneda perfectly sums up "The trick is what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

and to me suicide is just stupid, I know his mother just died and he lost close friends but things like that only make you stronger, we all go through it find a way to cope and strive to become better, we learn from our mistakes not other peoples we all make mistakes no one is perfect we just find a way to get over these hurdles not give up, quit take the easy way out..... No you go at it full throttle turn back and laugh.

My final quote from this post from good old Charlie Brown "In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

No comments:

Post a Comment