Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Great Debate

Decisions, decisions oh what a do I’ve been mulling this over in my head, and I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not decided :/ Ba has amazing design tutors but lacks the technical side and the support or the tutors we currently have but FdA has amazing tutor support and a great technical side but I don’t know if I’m liking this commercial hold back. It just seems to be cropping up again and again like I know everything has to have some commercial value but, must it always have to be a prominent part ? This is what’s leading me to question my thoughts. And this placement unit / business unit I don’t know has me going a bit 50/50. My life is either going to take route A 3rd year FdA doing the business unit possibly undertaking a few here and there placements along the same time then opening up my own label/supply chain and working to make myself into something I can be, or route B Ba have a beautiful collection be up for a chance to exhibit at graduate fashion week and then entre the industry gain some experience in a job I love to then either pursue as a career or the open up my own business oh decision.........

No comments:

Post a Comment