Monday 22 February 2010

Stop the press


it is true 1 is now famous (I wish) well checking out the MGV show at LFW you can see us stood in the background and also on the BBC news were also in view talk about getting papped :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8524153.stm

But all in all how was it..........
To me I think the thrill of the show took over me, I loved every minute I was there, seeing Yasmin Le Bon and Erin O'Connor and all the news reported Vogue and Harpers Bazaar to name a couple but then after words thinking through it I believe it was all just in the thrill, I won’t lie I got so far into it but completely lost myself. Looking back and thinking now I just see some ridiculous skinny models a beautiful collection with a few questionable sewing practices though the garments were beautiful and my main disappointment was the length of the show seemed to flash by in seconds and some of the choreography of the models needs work but the garments themselves were very attention grabbing indeed and the prints were to die for and absolutely stunning, but I did thoroughly enjoy myself and even managed to pinch a little goody bag for myself
plus how often do you get in the bbc news website and London fashion weeks website??

No comments:

Post a Comment