Friday 5 February 2010

what-inar

Its official Scott has now had his 1st webinar yes people webinar and his opinions...
well the webinar itself was ran by the Lectra company but mostly about up Cumming colours for s/s'11 and to celebrate the new goings on with pantone and lectra combined shocked I was we watched a slide go round while the lady on the phone (loudspeaker obvs) talked us through it I found it quite interesting but useful hmmm I kind of knew most a bit of the presentation through my initial research but I found out my project is so on trend it’s ridiculous I was a lil disappointed that there wasn’t really much content for the Lectra enthusiast but I still would rather like a copy of the presentation *note to self email Lectra* but webinars.......... I’m going to give it an even 5 kind of unsure ill keep you updated if my opinion changes on the webinar front

No comments:

Post a Comment