Wednesday 17 February 2010

woah relax

Crickey it’s been a very very busy week rushing round for the toile review then the toile review itself trying something new...
For my toile review I decided to base it upon my theory essay which being Are Catwalk Models Becoming Obsolete? so did it without models well it got a mixed reaction I’ll give you that but defo was a good empirical study to back up my essay plus generally just a creative way of thinking I mean what's the point in doing everything the same I like to do things differently I like to stand out it makes things so much more interesting probing people to get a reaction I think it leaves a far better impression on the mind but overall toile review went well got some very handy advice and got to make all amendments for toile review going to be a busy boi

No comments:

Post a Comment