Thursday 26 November 2009

Delightful Design

Today we choose our design in our teams ready to start pattern cutting and toiling for I can’t wait Karen and Pat choose 1 of my favourite jacket designs so I’m dead excited about the project now can’t wait to pattern cut its an area I have a deep interest in and really would like to explore and entre the industry in

for this design I am also going to include 1 of my beading designs on the collar which the beads will be in the same colour as the fabric to add detailing but nothing o prominent and in your face I also plan to laser cut a lining with 1 of my laser cutting designs not sure which 1 yet but I really like this 1 I designed the red lines are cut which will then be backed by another colour in the colour pallet which will then be engraved (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment