Thursday 26 November 2009

All about the learning

How does learning differ from teaching? Why does one rely on the other?
To me the isn’t that big a difference it’s just the passing on of knowledge and the absorbing of knowledge but I find myself when I help others and teach them skills I’ve mastered it also helps me gain a better understanding of the teaching material and how to try explain it to other people every 1 leans differently and that’s a brilliant way I learn. they rely on each other to a certain aspect that there is always going to be someone that wants to be taught and always some1 willing to help them out so then the learner can become the teacher it’s a continuous relationship that just keeps giving

Why do I want to learn ?
I love learning and just for the reasons above and it’s also something I would think of exploring teaching like I think it must be a great feeling knowing how much u can influence and advise people to becoming what they what to being able to maximise peoples potentials in life and give them that drive and determination in life

How to make best of uni learning experience?
Turn up to everything possible and grab any extras with both hands seize all you can its only ever going to help you gain what you want to in life the thing I adore about this course is the amount of actual study time and the amount of effort you put in, I really don’t think I could be doing any other course that wouldn’t be creative like some of my friends time tables being in uni 6 hours a week id be so bored and think what would be the point in those hours I can’t for the life of me do something so boring I have to be constantly doing something plus we're paying £3225 a year to get this amazing opportunity think I’m getting my monies worth don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment