Thursday 26 November 2009

Tis only a toil



Toil review how did it go........ erm well in a way amazing but in another way maybe not so got lots of compliments on my work my design and everything the overall shape of my collar the focal point is gorgeous but there’s a slight hitch.... well I say slight a major 1 it doesn’t stay up on the model it keeps dropping down so to change it I’m going to reduce the size of the stand higher the body to attach the shoulder so its sitting on the shoulders to keep it up rather than just sagging and falling back on itself but I did have a very nice compliment off Sarah saying how I’m a very talented designer so props to me so I’m now in progress of redoing the pattern ready to toile again which hopefully will be perfect fingers crossed so I can crack on with constructing laser cutting beading :S epp only 2 weeks, but on a brighter side the groups jackets flow together as a collection amazingly have a gander

No comments:

Post a Comment