Thursday 26 November 2009

Comitment issues??

I have decided to try and get into the fashion committee because it’s going to help me so much and gain a further understanding into show production which from last year’s show really interested me into finding out more and what better way to do that other than to apply to be on the committee. plus for me the committee isn’t just about the experience I really believe it will help me grow as a person gain confidents be able to critically think time management and future forecasting plan all aspects of the show and build better relations with peers. furthermore I believe we can produce 1 hell of a bloody good show I mean were all so creative and unique individuals so we should celebrate that

and did I get in???

HELL YEAH I DID :)

No comments:

Post a Comment